Friday, January 27, 2012

Issues

Something that's a big issue that not only do I see in my life, but I know it affects many others also and my issue is Bullying. Bullying is something that affects kids everyday and I don't know maybe someday it will affect my own kids, but I want to be able to do the best I can to prevent it and if I can't I want to be able to give my own kids and many others a chance to be able to confront others about their problems. I don't want them to be afraid to talk to someone about their bullying problem. A kid shouldn't have to worry about getting bullyied worse after talking to someone, that someone should do whatever they can do to prevent the bullying for that kid. No matter how much I go on about kids being bullyied it will still happen, we see it in reality tv shows and it shows us that this COULD happen to a kid here. Kids come home daily with bruises and blood, kids have been beat to death, and kids have been shot due to bullying, what can the American Society do to stop this. Not one kid should die because they were bullyied, a kid should be able to be a kid and live their own lives, and NOT have to worry about what others think of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment