Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post #2 Morals.

1.)  a.) Family is absolutely the most important part of my life. No matter if my choices are right or wrong my family supports me and has my back no matter what.
      b.) Friends, are the one's that will always be there if i need them. My friends are always there for me, they know when I'm down, and they always know how to cheer me up. I don't know what I would do without my friends because my family members aren't always the right ones to talk to in certain situations.
     c.) School is an important part of my future. My education means alot to me because I know with the future and the way things are heading, if you don't have atleast some education when looking for a job, you'll be out of luck.
2.) My mom's side of the family has a history of cancer and I was always so worried about my mom and even me in the future. In seventh grade my best friend Clara was diagnosed with lymphomia. It changed everything, I was on the computer for hours trying to find the most I could about the disease. I knew I wanted to do something to help her and her family out. The Halloween dance was coming up and I decided to set up a can where through out the dance people could come and put in donations and sign a card, I didn't get to dance even once. In the end it was worth it, with this being a middle school group of kids we raised $186. It seemed like we could have done better, but without giving an advanced notice that there would be a chance to donate to the family, I thought we did extremely well.

No comments:

Post a Comment